Dex the Sleeping Dragon PrintIsla Dream Prints
This sweet baby dragon sure knows how to make the kids smile! But just like our children, sometimes he gets tired from all that playing, insert- moon nap!
Dex the dragon was one of the first characters in our Isla Dream collection and holds a very special place in our hearts! We are so very excited to bring him back with a new look and hope your little dreamers adore him as much as the original!
Creating a whimsical bedroom for your child has never been easier with so many stylish pieces available on the market.
All Isla Dream prints and wall decals are designed and printed in Australia using the highest quality materials. Add some magic to your kids rooms today and watch your children treasure their special spaces for many years to come. ✨
Here’s a little friend who thinks he’s T Rex, But he’s not actually a dinosaur, he’s a dragon named Dex. With milky white spots and a very soft ROAR, it’s hard not to love him, we hope you adore. 🥰
Hand-drawn with love by Australian artist Shannon Berg. You’ll fall in love with this prints stunning quality. Choose your preferred size and paper and start creating the bedroom your little dreamer will remember forever.
- Exquisitely hand-drawn wall prints for children who deserve a soothing and beautiful place to sleep. Embrace their imagination and cherish the magic of childhood!
- Prints use world-class paper: a choice of standard matte or uber-luxe fine art paper (You’ll love them both. The fine art paper is next level. You can read about the differences in the FAQs below)
- Archival ink is used for all prints. This ink is specifically designed to maximise the lifespan of your artwork.
- All prints come in standard Australian sizes: A4, A3, A2 and some in 50cm x 70cm poster size. Ideal for all budgets and room sizes.
- Drawn with heart by Australian artist Shannon Berg. Thank you for supporting a small Australian business!
- Every enchanting character in the Isla Dream collection is original.
- Your print is delivered in A-grade Isla Dream print tubes, rolled and wrapped with tissue paper. Ready for gifting.
- $8 Flat rate post in Australia
- International delivery available
- Afterpay available
- Watermark is not displayed on purchased prints
- Purchase does not include frames
- Please note the colours may vary slightly from those shown on the screen.
How long will it take to receive my order? Please allow up to five days for dispatch. Within Australia, allow 5-10 days for delivery. Overseas orders approximately 7 – 14 days. If your order is urgent, please let us know.
Who will deliver my order? We use Australia Post and all orders are tracked. You’ll receive an email confirming your order and another with the tracking code once dispatched (Don’t forget to check your spam folder).
What is the difference between the two paper options?
- Fine art: first-class quality. Made from plush 310gsm cotton rag, acid-free PH7 and pure natural fibres, it’s thicker, roughly textured and luxurious to touch. The rich, crisp colours leap off the paper and look and feel like a watercolour painting. Our specialist fine art printer uses 8-12 colourants and create millions of colours. Framed and treated well, your wall print can be treasured forever with less risk of fading. Because we want your little one to have the best, the price difference as low as possible. Have a look. You may be surprised.
- Matte paper: our standard prints use high quality, elegant and vibrant 310gsm matte paper, smooth to the touch and cool white in appearance.
What sizes are available? All Isla Dream prints come in standard Australian sizes: A4, A3, A2 and some in 50cm x 70cm poster size.
Where can I buy frames to fit my print? In Australia, you can find frames to fit our prints in K-mart, Ikea, Country Road and Officeworks.
Check out our blog for some of our framing tips here.
Childhood comes but once! Don’t miss the magic! - Isla Dream