Mermaid Shell Print - Pink & MintIsla Dream Prints
Looking for coastal/ mermaid themed kids room décor? Isla Dream has you covered! We have recently added some beautiful matching clam shell and starfish prints to our range that compliment some of our existing mermaids including Jasmine, Cora and Jade! We hope they make your kids smile!
All designs are hand-drawn with love by Australian artist Shannon Berg. You’ll fall in love with the stunning quality. Choose your preferred size and paper and start creating the bedroom your perfect little one will cherish.
- Exquisitely hand-drawn wall prints for children who deserve a soothing and beautiful place to sleep! Embrace their imaginations and cherish the magic of childhood!
- Prints use world-class paper: a choice of standard matte or uber-luxe fine art paper (You’ll love them both. The fine art paper is next level. You can read about the differences in the FAQs below)
- Archival ink is used for all prints. This ink is specifically designed to maximise the lifespan of your artwork!
- All prints come in standard Australian sizes: A4, A3, A2 and some in 50cm x 70cm poster size. Ideal for all budgets and room sizes
- Drawn with heart by Australian artist Shannon Berg. Thank you for supporting a small Australian business!
- Every enchanting character in the Isla Dream collection is original
- Your print will be delivered in a luxe mailing tube, rolled and wrapped with tissue paper. Ready for gifting.
- Free delivery within Australia for all orders over $40
- International delivery available
- Afterpay available
- Watermark is not displayed on purchased prints
- Purchase does not include frames
- Please note the colours may vary slightly from those shown on the screen.
How long will it take to receive my order? Please allow five days for dispatch. Within Australia, allow 5-10 days for delivery. Overseas orders approximately 7 – 14 days. If your order is urgent, please let us know.
Who will deliver my order? We use Australia Post and all orders are tracked. You’ll receive an email confirming your order and another with the tracking code once dispatched (Don’t forget to check your spam folder).
What is the difference between the two paper options?
- Fine art: first-class quality. Made from plush 310gsm cotton rag, acid-free PH7 and pure natural fibres, it’s thicker, roughly textured and luxurious to touch. The rich, crisp colours leap off the paper and look and feel like a watercolour painting. Our specialist fine art printer uses 8-12 colourants and create millions of colours. Framed and treated well, your wall print can be treasured forever with less risk of fading. Because we want your little one to have the best, the price difference as low as possible. Have a look. You may be surprised.
- Matte paper: our standard prints use high quality, elegant and vibrant 310gsm matte paper, smooth to the touch and cool white in appearance.
What sizes are available? All Isla Dream prints come in standard Australian sizes: A4, A3, A2 and many in 50cm x 70cm poster size.
Where can I buy frames to fit my print? In Australia, you can find frames to fit our prints in K-mart, Ikea, Country Road and Officeworks.
Check out our blog for some of our framing tips here.
Tip: A frame will extend the life of your art.
Create a beachy themed bedroom your child will love for years to come!